Team Lorraine Index du Forum
Team Lorraine
Forum de la team Lorraine

Team Lorraine Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Midnight Sun Chapter 13 24 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Lorraine Index du Forum -> Discutions -> Bla Bla Bla
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
laundzak
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: Midnight Sun Chapter 13 24 Répondre en citant

Midnight Sun Chapter 13 24 > bit.ly/1TM29bo

And..when..things..feel..like..homework..they..go..very,..very..slowly..for..meI....have....this....great....thing....he....signed....for....me,....it....says....To....Stephenie,....Dont....work....on....that....stupid....book!....Nobody....wants....it....anyway!....I....have....it....by....my....computerThanks..for..letting..me..knowPAL....LikeLike....Reply....Loveliena....says:....January....13,....2013....at....10:57....pm....I....love....it,....your....writing....very....close....to....MeyersThank..you..for..your..lovely..comments..and..I..hope..you..continue..to..enjoy..the..website!..Best,..PAL..LikeLike..Reply..Elizabeth..Frattallone..says:..July..12,..2015..at..5:59..pm..you..can..charge..ever..since..vampire..diaries..author..and..el..james..you..can..get..paid..for..fanfictionIt....helps....keep....me....motivated!....PAL....LikeLike....Reply....Lorna....Gethers....says:....July....16,....2013....at....6:02....pm....I....came....across....this....site....and....wasnt....very....hopeful,....as....Ive....read....others....attempts....to....finish....Midnight....SunPlease....finish....Midnight....SunI..admit,..I..havent..delved..too..much..into..ff&..Hadnt..really..been..familiar..with..the..term..until..FSofG&..But..its..great..to..know..that..there..are..some..real..authors..out..there..worth..checking..outYoull..find..lots..of..untold..storiesReally,...to...tell...the...truth,...I...think...that...haters...of...The...Twilight...Saga...and...The...Illustrated...Guide,...even...The...Short...Second...Life...of...Bree...Tanner...should...mean...absolutely...nothing...to...you...when...it...comes...to...your...writingBut...I...always...felt...like...you...never...really...got...the...full...story...and...understood...why...Edward...fell...in...love...with...BellaI....just....finished....midnigh....sun....tonightI...am...delighted...to...read...more,...and...I...am...happy...to...have...decided...on...continuing...to...read...Stephanies...works...despite...the...ugly...criticsI....have....been....watching....The....Twilight....Saga....since....I....was....7....years....old....(in....2008)....and....EVERY....single....book,....movie,....comic,....or....whatever....has....been....made....by....the....fans....of....The....Twilight....SagaAReply...jenma...says:...November...27,...2012...at...3:24...pm...HI!...Im...really...excited...about...midnight...sun,...but...u...shuld...take...ur...time...and...try...to...finish...it!...I...mean...we...can...totally...understand,...and...if...ur...having...a...block...try...talking...to...ur...fans!!...im...sure...tat...theyll...give...u...sum...inspirationFollow..Follow..“Twilight:..The..Missing..Pieces”..Get..every..new..post..delivered..to..your..InboxinfinityThere..was..hardly..a..blip..between..MsReply....Bella....says:....November....2,....2012....at....1:32....pm....Hi,....Who....wants....to....read....the....rest....of....midnight....sun?....If....you....want....to....read....the....best....fan....fiction....(chapter....13-24)....of....midnight....sun....then....go....to....I....loved....to....relive....the....twilight....story,....preparing....myself....for....the....breaking....dawn....part....II:)....Reply....Julie....says:....November....2,....2012....at....5:39....pm....i....couldnt....get....to....your....draft....of....midnight....sun....,....how....can....i....get....it?....Reply....Hannah....says:....November....20,....2012....at....7:41....pm....hi....,....how....an....i....get....to....ur....finished....version....of....midnight....sun....?....Reply....Julie....says:....November....2,....2012....at....5:40....pm....sorry....i....just....sent....you....an....e....mail....but....with....my....wrong....address....i....want....to....read....your....draft....of....midnight....sun....and....i....cant....get....to....iti....really....hope....you....dont....give....up....though....They...couldnt...read...each...other...at...all...at...the...beginning,...but...they...got...better...at...it&...PAL...LikeLike...Reply...Lisa...Owens...says:...April...12,...2012...at...7:52...pm...That...was...awesome...LikeLike...Reply...palassiter...says:...April...12,...2012...at...9:35...pm...Im...so...pleased...you...enjoyed...it!...Its...nice...to...hear...the...whole...storyT.M.T....LikeLike....Reply....palassiter....says:....June....26,....2012....at....12:45....pm....Thank....you....so....much,....TinaI....dont....think....Ill....ever....get....enoughIts....been....three....years....now....and....I....am....finally....returning....to....reread....all....of....Midnight....Sun....again....after....doing....other....things....in....betweenPLEASE..!!!!!..Reply..sushi..says:..January..13,..2013..at..9:32..pm..So..shes..scared&..Reply..Michle..says:..January..14,..2013..at..6:25..am..Dear..Sephanie,..As..all..of..us,..I..understand..how..hard..this..situation..is..for..youThere....isnt....as....much....room....for....creativity....there....as....there....is....if....you....start....a....whole....new....book....on....your....own,....such....as....Bree....Tanners....bookTwilight..Series..Theories:..I..would..rather..waitMeyer....wrote....one....heated....interaction....around....the....dining....room....table....and....so....writing....another....one....in....such....quick....succession....never....occurred....to....meLikeLike...Reply...PA...Lassiter...says:...March...29,...2013...at...4:28...am...Hi...Jessica,...Its...a...great...suggestion...and...one...Ive...gotten...before(Ive...been...whining...about...the...quality...of...erotica...on...my...SHOP...pages...too...recently.)...Its...great...to...hear...from...another...writerthen...u...would...be...my...favorite...author&&And....I....think....Midnight....Sun....is....a....great....ideaI...honestly...wouldnt...envision...a...dining...room...scene...again...at...the...break...between...MS...and...MS2...eitherIve..been..to..the..official..website..and..since..she..posted..a..partial..draft..and..a..chapter..1..draft,..I..read..bothI...just...really...hope...that...you...could...be...able...to...go...on...and...finish...the...book...Reply...Alivia...DarJean...says:...April...2,...2013...at...6:48...pm...As...far...as...authors...go,...I...really...and...truly...think...that...Stephenie...Meyer...should...be...the...first...oneLikeLike....Reply....PA....Lassiter....says:....July....14,....2013....at....12:19....pm....Thank....you!....In....response....to....your....questions&....1)....Yes,....at....the....end....of....Midnight....Sun....(Stephenie....Meyers....first....half),....Edward....drives....away,....leaving....Bella....at....the....curbI...also...want...to...say...that...you...inspired...me...to...write...a...bookI..tried..writing..a..program..to..concatenate..files,..but..never..could..get..it..to..work..properly..and,..to..be..frank,..I..dont..have..the..hours..to..commit..to..it&its..either..spend..the..time..to..format..and..re-edit..the..work..Ive..already..done..or..spend..that..time..writing..moreI....have....been....on....my....kendal....fire....for....the....last....2....hours....trying....to....find....anything....that....would....say....it....finishing....midnight....sun f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Lorraine Index du Forum -> Discutions -> Bla Bla Bla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006